June 19, 2009

043 - A joyful vote!! HELP

I have to confess that yesterday I had no hopes at all about the Budget Savvy Bride contest by Project Wedding. I posted here about it (Link) Because we had just a few votes, not nearly enough to compare to the other finalist. But after chatting with friends and family I decided to ask for help. yup at the beginning I didn't wanted to ask for votes, but if didn't put the NEWS out there of course We were not going to get all the votes we need. So if your my friend on facebook, Myspace,etc... Now you already know!!! YES!! I want your vote please!!



I'm motivated enough to post it everywhere and I want to take a moment to THANK YOU GUYS!!! (Specially all my friends from home!!) cause we went up sooooo much today!! Contest ends Monday, June 22!!! there's still time to vote!! So help us out!!

I also saw the post Jennifer form Hostess with the Mostess did about our entry!! Well not exactly our entry, but the contest :) I love her blog so I feel more than honored that she was the one that picked us!!! Link to her post (HERE)



All that being said, I just ask for your help here!! VOTE FOR US!!♥




and vote for
"Joy's Plan for our Wedding"
Thank you!!!!



blog comments powered by Disqus
  Home
Related Posts with Thumbnails