June 10, 2009

035 - Boutonniere what??

I have to confess that I had to learn how to pronounce that word and even now and after tons of training I just cant pronounce it!! Now as you can guess, and because I knew so little about weddings (besides the obvious white dress, ceremony and party) boutonnieres where one of the things I run into just now.

At first I saw all the normal ones with natural flowers ( I have nothing against them ) but I knew form the beginning that Mr. Poodle would not dig the "wearing a flower thing" So I started the search for ideas about different boutonnieres that would not include flowers on them, or at least not so obvious flowers.


{ Image Source (Link) }

After I started making the purple roses for my bouquet, I started thinking about ways to add some more green and in honor to the Irish part on Mr. Poodle I thought it would be nice to add shamrocks, clay ones for the boys boutonnieres.

Anyway here some of the ones Ive found, that as always I want to share:

{ Image Source (Link) }


{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link)}



{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link)}


{ Image Source (Link) }





There's a lot of really cute ideas out there!! I cant wait to start working on Mr.Poodle's, it's going to be fun! :)

I've seen couples mixing material on the bouquets and boutonnieres, what you think about them? Where are you getting yours?

blog comments powered by Disqus
  Home
Related Posts with Thumbnails