November 11, 2010

Handmade Amor: Getting ready - The guys way!

While we were getting ready, on the other side of the ranch, we though the guys were doing the same thing. Well they decided to do it their own way!



I actually only knew about it when we got the PRO pictures, so I wish we would have think of it and had fun pictures in the trampoline too!



Goofy Mr. Poodle and BIL!


He loves it! and got to show off most of his jumps :)



I am so glad they all decided to put shirts on! lol


Handmade boutonnieres and vest!




Now he looks like what I always imagine :)


It was so much fun to see all of this pictures and such a surprise to me. I am so glad they had a great time while getting ready, I am only a little jealous, I wish the girls and I though about having  trampoline pictures :)


Want to catch up?
Handmade Amor: Getting ready - I am a BRIDE!
Handmade Amor: Getting ready - The details

*All Images by the super talented Next Exit Photography
(I’ve edited some of them)
blog comments powered by Disqus
  Home
Related Posts with Thumbnails