December 9, 2010

Handmade Amor: The Ladies!

I know I already mention the fact that our wedding day was supper cold and windy. Not that I want to complain, actually I think the wind played on our side because we manage to get awesome wind shots.  This post has some of my favories :)

We had such a blast with my girls taking pictures, laugh and enjoy every second of it.




We used the caboose as our background while the boys where allover the place hehe




Some pretty cool wind shots :)






Action set






and our beatuful  flower girl.



Some petty details.








I have to say that wearing boots was one of the best look desitions, I was so confortable and danced all night thanks to those purple beatuties and so did my girls with theirs :)






Want to catch up?
Handmade Amor: Mr. P & the Groomsmen
Handmade Amor: First look
Handmade Amor: Getting ready - The guys!
Handmade Amor: Getting ready - I am a BRIDE!
Handmade Amor: Getting ready - The details

*All Images by the super talented Next Exit Photography
(I’ve edited some of them)
blog comments powered by Disqus
  Home
Related Posts with Thumbnails