And finally the time has come! Let me introduce to you: The Poodles' invitations ♥
(click on images to see them bigger)
Here you can see the envelope and the front and back invitation (Each envelope only has one, I put both of them there just so I could show it together)
Front of our envelopes, I blogged the process here
The back with a close up of the back side of our wrap around labels
This is how it will look like when our guest get them
Now let's remove the belly band and check what's inside!!
My favorite details of the first page, I love the heart between our last names
Second page, on the left our map, on the right the front of the RSVP page
I love drawing maps :) so much fun!
Front of the RSVP detail
Third page, on the left the back of our RSVP page, on the right our "Love Timeline"
Back of the RSVP detail
Want to read?
The Back of the invitation
Well that's IT!
That's our booklet wedding invitation, but I also wanted to show the thank you cards we'll be sending out!
I totally love the texture I draw for the invitations, so you'll be seeing that on a lot of wedding related projects!
So our budget break down for them is:
- 120 Brochures : Free (I won a giveaway from Uprinting)
- 200 Envelopes : $2.00 ( I bought them in Chile)
- 1 Pack of white cardboard : $3.00 ( at Michael's using a discount coupon)
- Return Address stamp : $10.00 ( I ordered without the clear block)
- Staz-On Inkpad in Purple : $4.00 ( at Michael's using a discount coupon)
- Brow, Purple and white threat : $6.00 ( at Michael's using a discount coupon)
- Brown Kraft paper bags : $7.00 (at Costco, it's a big box that I'll be using for other wedding crafts too --- I made the belly bands out of that )
- Postage : $58.20 ($48,40 for 110 National-$0.44 and $9,80 for 10 International-$0.98 )
( Thank you cards are not included on the break down)