April 19, 2009

008 - Flores de Arcilla

I Found this really cool blog call Blossoms (Link) and I felt in love with their deco clay flowers, want to see? look.




Aren't they cute?

Well, after looking at tons of pictures of clay flowers and bouquets I decided I will immerse myself into the clay world and work on my very own bouquet. Ive never worked with clay before so I know it can't be as good as those, they are "CLAY MASTERS!" but on the other hand I've pretty much teach myself every technique I know :)

I feel that it will mean so much to me to make my own bouquet - I wanted to make an origami one at first. So this could be another cute option.



I'm going shopping for material tomorrow and I'll start experimenting, once I decided what I will be doing, I'm going to post the process and instructions.
I sound like I have a lot of faith on my future clay skills lol, and I haven't even work with it yet, but I have a good felling about this, so cross your fingers for me (yay!)

Have you tried to learn something just so you can use it at your wedding?

blog comments powered by Disqus
  Home
Related Posts with Thumbnails