October 19, 2010

Handmade Amor: Getting Ready -The details

All of this months of preparation, massive DIY and late nights were finally paying off. It was the morning of our Wedding day!
But before I go into our getting ready I just wanted to share some detail pictures:


All of my handmade work hanged in the Ranch's house :)




 
My hair-flower and belt



 
The hand carved hangers with each of my BM's names



My garter with small clay flowers



 My -so hard to find- Purple cowgirl boots!


And of course all of the bouquets I made with a mix of clay flowers, paper napkins flowers, silk and tissue paper flowers. I placed them in bottles with a little tag so each of my BM's could identify their flowers.



My bouquet :)





And the flower boutonniere I made for all the Moms, Aunts and Grandmas, I made One different in Spanish for my Mom so she could have it later to remember our wedding :)


All Images by the super talented Next Exit Photography 
(Editing has being made by me in some of them)



Want to catch up?

blog comments powered by Disqus
  Home
Related Posts with Thumbnails