May 31, 2011

Handmade Amor: Our Chapel and Rings

One of the biggest projects of our handmade wedding was our chapel. Mr. Poodle's dad took over the project as soon as I mention how cool it could be. I showed him all of the inspiration pictures I gather and he went beyond what I could have ever dream. Here you can see a few shoots before our ceremony, I do have to say it looked so much better with people in it =]



Mr. Poodle's dad used some old windows and another member of the family gave us their old siding (they remodel their house's outside in perfect timing)



Family friends gather almost every weekend to help out with the chapel, collecting rocks, setting windows, you name it, they were there.  I don't think I could ever thank enough for all of their help!







I also wanted to show you all both our wedding rings, we love them so much specially because of the story behind the use of the wood =]




Now that I've show you all of our details, we are ready to star with the ceremony!



Want to catch up?
Handmade Amor: Bride and Groom (Part 2)
Handmade Amor: Bride and Groom (Part 1)
Handmade Amor: The ladies!
Handmade Amor: Mr. P & the Groomsmen
Handmade Amor: First look
Handmade Amor: Getting ready - The guys!
Handmade Amor: Getting ready - I am a BRIDE!
Handmade Amor: Getting ready - The details

*All Images by the super talented Next Exit Photography
(I’ve edited some of them)
blog comments powered by Disqus
  Home
Related Posts with Thumbnails